- What do you think of the idea of Course Map?
- How does it compare with any other representations you have of your course?
- Filling out your own course map, did you find it illuminating or frustrating? Are there any ways you would change it to better reflect what you do?
- In what ways do you see this being useful to you as a course designer?
3. "Frustrating" in the respect that genuine learning resists digitalizing/marketing devices, just as an honest course of learning discourages the habit of approaching subjects of learning piecemeal as merchandise.
4. After considerable thought: None.
P.S. I would have pasted my personalized "Map" if only I knew how to. Tried to save it first as a "Picture" but could not find the precise option (I am given the option of saving the powerpoint as GIF, JPEG, TIFF, etc. but none are accepted).
UPDATE: Finally managed to upload a sample Course Map (for whatever it is worth).